Tips for Disneyland
- Always ask a cast member they are there to help you.
- Walk in with a smile.
- Eat before you go it will save you money.
- Definitely "Eat at Disneyland" try one of the shows or parades you will not be disappointed while you eat and watch.
- Always bring water in with you it saves you money we bring in a 12 pack and it save us 96.00 for a family of four.
- Anniversary, Birthday,Stop at Guest Relations and ask for a button to wear.
- If you have any type of request and or need, go straight Guest Relations they are wonderful!
Hours and Locations
Guest Relations and Information Centers are open during normal theme park operating hours at these locations:
- City Hall on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Central Plaza Information Board on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Fantasyland kiosk next to Storybookland Canal Boats
- Tomorrowland kiosk next to Star Trader
- New Orleans Square kiosk next to the Haunted Mansion exit
- Chamber of Commerce on Buena Vista Street
- Information Station on Buena Vista Street
- Cars Land kiosk at entrance of Cars Land
- Pixar Pier kiosk near FASTPASS Distribution area for Incredicoaster and Toy Story Midway Mania!