Authentic Local Experiences Stop in Adare – well-known for being one of Ireland’s prettiest villages – and see its charming streets and thatched cottages. Discover t Day Best Of Ireland South – Tour B
Authentic Local Experiences
- Stop in Adare – well-known for being one of Ireland’s prettiest villages – and see its charming streets and thatched cottages.
- Discover the rich history of Dublin’s Trinity College to see the Book of Kells.
- 6 breakfasts (B) and 5 dinners (D) including a lively medieval castle banquet, plus tea and scones at a sheep farm.
- Blarney Castle
- Trinity College and Book of Kells
- Little Museum of Dublin
- Cliffs of Moher
- Dingle Peninsula
- Jaunting Car Ride in Killarney
- Sheepdog Demonstration
- Talbot Hotel Stillorgan | Dublin (2)
- Scotts Hotel | Killarney (2)
- The Inn at Dromoland | Newmarket-on-Fergus (2)
Independent Touring in Dublin
Dublin Tour & Book of Kells
Blarney Castle & Killarney
Dingle Peninsula & Traditional Irish Dinner
Jaunting Car Ride & Limerick Panoramic Tour
Cliffs of Moher & Galway
Tour ends in Shannon