Footsteps Of Apostle Paul – Faith-Based Travel
Experience Greek history and culture and learn more about early Christianity as you visit some of the places associated with the missionary journeys of the Apostle Paul and the New Testament. From the iconic religious sites retracing the footsteps of the Apostle Paul to historic wonders like the Acropolis in Athens and a final touch of relaxation as you cruise the Aegean islands, this is a truly inspirational vacation.
ATHENS Welcome and farewell dinners; guided sightseeing, visit the Acropolis and AreopagusTHESSALONIKA Guided sightseeing, excursion to ancient Philippi and KavalaVERIA Visit the Bema of Apostle Paul METEORA Guided visit of Holy Monastery of Varlaam and St. StephenCRUISING Three-night cruise to Mykonos; Kusadasi (Turkey), with included shore excursions to Kusadasi: House of Virgin Mary and ancient Ephesus; Heraklion: Minoan Palace of Knossos.Cruise Details:
- Gratuities to service personnel on board and port taxes are included.
- Rotation of ports of call may vary for congestion reasons at certain ports with or without prior notice.
- Cabin categories: Inside cabin (category ID), Outside cabin (category XD)
- All cabins with two lower beds and private shower and toilet.
- Full entertainment program on board.
- Drink package: selection of non-alcoholic & alcoholic drinks.
- Globus Host service throughout the cruise.
Athens – Thessalonika
Thessalonika. Excursion To Philippi & Kavala
Thessalonika – Veria – Kalambaka
Kalambaka – Meteora – Athens
Athens – Lavrion/Piraeus (Embarkation) – Mykonos
Kusadasi, Turkey – Excursion To Ephesus – Patmos, Greece
Heraklion, Crete – Santorini
Piraeus (Disembarkation) – Corinth – Athens