Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use By accessing the website of wildfuntravel.com (“Wild Fun Travel”) located at www.wildfuntravel.com, or at any other related internet address (collectively, the “Site”), you (“User”) agree in your individual capacity and on behalf of any entity you may represent that the User has read and agrees to all of the following terms and conditions:
1. Intellectual Property Ownership. Wild Fun Travel is the sole and exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights in and to all aspects of the Site including, without limitation, any related patents, copyrights, trade secrets, trade names, trademarks, service marks, goodwill, moral, rights, and any other intellectual property rights or intangible assets recognized under any laws or international conventions. Wild fun travel may modify, disable, or delete the Site, its functions and/or Site content at any time and for any reason without prior notice.
2. Limited License to Use Materials Provided on the Site. Wild Fun Travel grants the user a limited license to use the materials made available on the Site only for User’s personal use. The materials on the Site shall not be used for any commercial purposes whatsoever. User acknowledges that any copies or derivative works created from the materials on the Site shall be the sole and exclusive property of Wild Fun Travel. Wild Fun Travel in its sole discretion, may revoke this license at any time without prior notice to User and without liability.
3. User Conduct. As a condition of use of the Site, User represents and warrants that User shall not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement. User agrees to abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations and User shall be solely responsible and liable for all acts or omissions that occur while User or any agent of User accesses the Site. Byways of example, and not as a limitation, User agrees:
Not to transmit or upload any material to the Site that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or any other harmful or deleterious programs;
Not to interfere with or disrupt the Site networks or servers;
Not to delete any legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices;
Not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site, through password misuse, mining or any other means; or
Not to interfere with Wild Fun Travel or another authorized party’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
Wild Fun Travel has no obligation to monitor use of the Site or retains the content of any of the sessions on the Site. However, Wild Fun Travel reserves the right at all times to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, governmental request or the business needs of Wild Fun Travel. User shall immediately notify Wild Fun Travel of any breach of this Agreement.
4. Links to Third Party Web Sites. Wild Fun Travel may provide reference or hyperlinks to third-party Web sites as a convenience to Users of the Site. Clicking on certain hyperlinks will open a new window to a third party Website, which in some cases may be an advertiser. Wild Fun Travel does not control third-party Web sites and is not responsible for the contents of any referenced or, third-party Web sites or any hyperlink in a site or the content or use thereof.
5. Indemnification. User shall indemnify, defend and hold Wild Fun Travel and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, shareholders, members or agents harmless from all damages, liabilities and expenses (and all legal costs including attorneys’ fees, court costs, expenses and settlements resulting from any action or claim) arising out of, connected with or resulting from any violation of this Agreement by User, User’s use of the Site or information provided by the Site.
6. Disclaimer. THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MOUSE Saver DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND THE WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Wild Fun Travel MAKES NO WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, ACCESSIBILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF ANY INFORMATION SUPPLIED. MOUSE SAVERS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE OPERATIONAL, SECURE, OR VIRUS-FREE. USER USES THE SITE AND ALL SITE INFORMATION AT USER’S OWN RISK.
7. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL Wild Fun Travel OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, Incidental, and consequential DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR FOR INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT SUCH PARTY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF Wild, fun, travel, OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, AND AGENTS, UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF CLAIM OR ACTION, EXCEED IN THE AGGREGATE OF ONE HUNDRED ($100.00) DOLLARS.
8. Force Majuro. Wild fun Travel shall not be liable for delay or failure in any of its performance hereunder or a failure of the Site due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, an act of God, war, terrorism, natural disaster, governmental regulations, communication or utility failures or the failures or acts of third parties.
9. Jurisdiction and Governing Law. This Agreement shall be construed, governed and enforced under the laws of the United States and the State of Colorado (without regard to rules governing conflict of laws). User agrees that venue for all actions, relating in any manner to this Agreement, shall be in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction located in Tacoma, Pierce County, Washington. Each party hereby consents and submits to the in the personal jurisdiction of such courts, and to the extent permitted by law, hereby consents that all services of process may be made by any nationally recognized overnight courier, or by certified or registered mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested. Each party waives any objection based on forum non-convenient and waives any objection to the venue of any action instituted hereunder to the extent that an action is brought in the courts identified above. Party agrees that a final judgment in any such action shall be conclusive and may be enforced in any other jurisdiction in any manner provided by law.
10. Severability. If any provision hereof is declared invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be ineffective only to the extent of such invalidity, so that the remainder of that provision and all remaining provisions of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect.
11. Waiver. No waiver of any breach of a provision of this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent or subsequent breach of the same or any other provision hereof and no waiver shall be effective unless made in writing.
12. Modifications. Wild Fun Travel may modify this Agreement at any time, at its discretion, and modifications are effective upon being posted on the Site. The user is responsible for reviewing this Agreement to ensure that User is aware of any changes made to the Agreement.
All User inquiries related to the Site or this Agreement should be directed too.
wildfuntravel.com® is a registered trademark of Wild Fun Travel
wildfuntravel.com® is not an official site of The Walt Disney Company or of Universal Studios.
Please call hotels, airlines, restaurants, merchants, theme parks and/or resorts directly, or visit their official web pages to confirm critical information before your visit.
Disneyland®, Walt Disney World®, Disney Cruise Line®, Magic Kingdom®, Epcot®, Disney’s Animal Kingdom®, Disney’s FASTPASS®, Park Hopper®, Downtown Disney®, DisneyQuest®, Disney’s Wide World of Sports , All-Star Cafe®, Disney’s California Adventure, Disney’s Paradise Piers, Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel®, Disney Magic® and Disney Wonder®, are trademarks of the Walt Disney Company.
Universal Studios®, Universal Orlando, Universal Studios Vacations, Universal Studios Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios Florida, Universal Studios City Walk Orlando, Lego land and Orlando Flex Ticket are trademarks of Universal Studios.
The content of wildfuntravel.com is © Wild Fun Travel, Inc. Website content may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the prior written permission of Wild Fun Travel.
Welcome to Wild Fun Travel
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Wild Fun Travel's Website.
Wild Fun Travel is located at:
204 2nd St E Suite # 1261, Puyallup Washington - 98371, United States
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Wild Fun Travel's website
if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice
and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website
and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers
to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client
or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake
the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings
of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect
of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law
of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural,
capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same. Cookies
to enable the functionality of this area and ease of use for those people visiting. Some of our affiliate/advertising
Unless otherwise stated, Wild Fun Travel and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for
all material on Wild Fun Travel. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print
pages from https://wildfuntravel.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Republish material from https://wildfuntravel.com
Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://wildfuntravel.com
Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://wildfuntravel.com
Redistribute content from Wild Fun Travel (unless the content is specifically made for redistribution).
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information,
material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Wild Fun Travel does not screen, edit, publish
or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or
opinions ofWild Fun Travel, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the
person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Wild Fun Travelshall
not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused
and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this
Wild Fun Travelreserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers
in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to
The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright,
patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material
or material which is an invasion of privacy
The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities
or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant to Wild Fun Travel a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce,
edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same
manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,
and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long
as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or
approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
dot.com community sites;
associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
online directory distributors;
accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect
unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations
representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed
to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from
the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the
link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with the editorial content
in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as
the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval
of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website,
you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail
address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site,
and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
By use of our corporate name; or
By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the
context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Wild Fun Travel’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or
use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular
link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also
reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing
to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact
us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond
directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness
or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the
website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify
and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any
page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as
libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or
other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)
are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or
in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge,
we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.